In over a decade of perfecting slide gloves, this is Lush their proudest achievement. Working with our Race and Glove teams, they have reworked the previous Deluxe Race Glove to come up with this – the Lush GT Race Glove. With a re-engineered cut and specially selected materials, rigorously tested under all conditions and weathers for over two years, they say straight up that this is the strongest and most comfortable slide glove they have ever made.
“I cannot believe how long these gloves last!” – European Champion and 4 times German Champion Sebastian Hertler.
- Thick, tough leather construction with buffalo-hide fingertips, thumb tips and wrist protection. They last far better than anything else we have tried.
- Small velcro tab to tuck in with your leathers (if you are wearing them). Comfortable, minimal and secure – perfect.
- Super strong Coats thread throughout the construction, using as many as triple stitches in high-impact areas. Coats have been making thread since 1755, and are the market leader in thread technology and production.
- Velcro – from Velcro!! They are using the real branded stuff to ensure that your pucks stay on.
- Hidden padding between your palm and the puck, to minimise those hard impacts and keep your hands strong on those long runs.
- Breathable back. They like skating when it’s hot, but they don’t like sweaty hands! The material they use on the backs and finger areas is stretchy and breathable for maximum comfort and dexterity.
- Hidden high-impact knuckle armor. None of us plan on crashing… but if you do, solid armor helps!