More miles per hour, distance per push, and blocks per watt!
• The world’s fastest urethane and most progressive hub-and wheel engineering bring unparalleled rebound and superior energy efficiency to a huge 90mm-Diameter shape.
• Higher top speeds, longer push distances, and extended ESK8 battery life and riding range!
• Next-level weight-saving Turbine™ hub features bigger vent holes for more accessible e-board pulley adapter fitting.
• Hub structure ingeniously sculpted for highly-optimized routing of wheel rebound energy.
• Width, edge profiles, and bearing seat offset finely calibrated for race-style grip and more consistent wear.
• Half-millimeter concave running surface preloads edges, sharpens grip, enhances rebound.
Poured in DEFCON™ – the world’s fastest urethane!
• With a remarkable set of unique and highly-advanced properties, Seismic’s DEFCON ultra-high-rebound urethane is the fastest formula in the history of skateboard racing, bar none.
• Credited with virtually every significant world speed and distance record – including the official Guinness Standup mark (91.17 mph / 146.73 kph), the official Guinness Street Luge mark (101.83 mph / 163.88 kph), the official Guinness Standup Slide mark (73.34 mph / 117.35 kph), and the Long-Distance Push Mile, Marathon, and 24-Hour Ultra marks!
• Defcon’s superior energy efficiency means not just higher speeds and longer push distances, but also noticeably longer battery life and rolling range on your e-board! (If not yet available, ask your favorite e-board brands to offer pulley adapters fitted to the Turbine hub.)
• Available in two finely-tuned durometers, both with predictable handling and slow, consistent wear…
– 74A Mango: Fast, smooth, grippy, and lively underfoot. An optimal balance of properties for most surface conditions.
– 76A Mint: Ideal for smoother surfaces. Very fast roll with friendlier slide characteristics. Excellent durability.